Frequently Asked Questions
Is there onsite transportation?
Shuttle service is available to and from the Historic Seaport Harbor Downtown, Key West International Airport, and the Key West Express. The shuttle operates daily, from 8:00 AM to midnight. Contact the front desk to book your airport transportation. Copies of the shuttle schedule are available upon check-in.
What time is check-in/check-out?
Check-in begins at 4:00 PM, with check-out ending at 11:00 AM.
Are there laundry facilities or services available onsite?
Same day dry cleaning services are available Monday through Friday. Items will be picked up from the hotel at 9:00 AM and returned by 6:00 PM.
Where is Barbary Beach House Key West located?
From the Key West International Airport, head northwest on Faraldo Circle toward Nancy Cherry Lane, turning right onto South Roosevelt Boulevard. Continue on South Roosevelt Boulevard for 1-mile and the resort will be on your right.
Is WiFi free?
In-room and resort wide WiFi access is included in our resort fee.
What does the resort fee include?
Our resort fee allows guests exclusive access to a host of amenities, services, and activities that include:
- Use of beach club amenities such as non-motorized watersports (kayaks, paddleboards, etc.)
- Shuttle service to and from downtown and the Key West International Airport
- Daily parking for vehicles. Boat, trailer, RV, or jetski parking is not permitted.
- Daily poolside refreshments including fresh blended fruit smoothies at noon and popsicles at 2 PM
- Daily lobby refreshments including Starbucks brewed coffee from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and virgin mojitos with fresh-baked cookies between 3 PM and 7 PM
- Pool towels for watersports and chilled towels poolside
- Local calls
What are the Fitness Center hours?
Our onsite Fitness Center offers state of the art equipment and is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week with room key.